Friday, June 03, 2005

It is NOT my fault

I took pictures of Dibs on Ribs. I even made my husband bring the good camera home from work so the pictures did not cause a permanent headache. He has not downloaded them & emailed them to me. I am almost finished with another project by now!!! Marnie MacLean, who has the absolute coolest patterns ever, has this dragon hoodie for a little kid here. It is too cute. I am done with all the pieces (although I think if I make this again I will do it top-down seamless except for the hood) but I still have to put in the 2nd arm, sew the hood together, and make & attach the spine & ears. I am making it for the plant manager at my office who has been trying to get pregnant forever. She rules & I am so happy for them!

Anyway. I have also pulled the Shinano out again, and given up on the Chevron tank. I still don't have the needles after the people in wherever I was at the time decided they were deadly weapons. So I am starting the shapely tank from White Lies Designs which I have wanted to do for a while. I got gauge, so off I go. I love her designs, even if most are a bit too girly for me- they are really well put together. I have just about used up 1 skein & am into the waist shaping.

And, I need to bitch for a moment. Our bathroom sink is clogged. Hard water & 60+ year old pipes- when we got the toilet plunger out, this black CRUD came out. I need to go to the store & buy some Draino or something, and I don't really feel like doing it. Our landlord is basically of the "I-don't-care-what-you-so-just-don't-burn-the-house-down" variety. Which is nice when I want to hang pictures, but difficult when something needs to be fixed. And I will not whine about things I know how to do, so I have to fix the stupid thing myself.

At least it's not the toilet in a 1 bathroom apartment, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home