Monday, May 23, 2005

I Wanted Everything...


My secret pal RULES!!! In honor of the Ramones book I shamelessly begged for (hey, there was a question about books!!) see the above title of this post (which is a Ramones song for those of you who don't know) Not only did she send me all the astonishingly cool stuff you see (well, probably don't see, considering the quality of the photo) here, but she also sent me chocolate which did not even last long enough to photograph :)

Anyway, in addition to the Ramones book, I got some yarn bras- a concept my husband, who has apparantly regressed to adolescence, finds hilarious, a very cool stitch marker/row counter thingie which is displayed on my Dibs on Ribs sweater. (Aha! Sneaky...a wip photo along with my SP booty) I have been using it since I got it :) Also, did I mention the CHOCOLATE?

By the way, DoR is almost done. I am finishing the insert on the second sleeve, and just have the neck inserts left to do. Maybe I can get my juvenile husband to bring home his work camera again in honor of the upcoming FO Photo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home