Sunday, July 24, 2005

Another New Project

Because I haven't started enough of them lately...I bought some Den-M-Knit off Elann (color=Dark Indigo) since I can't control myself, and I love me some Rowan, I also bought Denim People. I started Picot, which can be seen on the woman below.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've heard some mumbling and unfavorable reviews of this year in the netiverse, and I'll have to disagree. Suprising, considering I hate cotton!! But there it is. It's comfortable, I'm sure it will be durable as all hell, and it's just cool to make clothes out of indigo dyed cotton. My swatch did bleed rather enthusiastically, and my needles are already blue one ball in (*and that cast on's a BITCH*) but such is the price we pay. Off to 1) try to get some pictures, and 2) Search for a knit along to keep me motivated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home