Thursday, March 24, 2005

The tank...

The tank has grown by approximately 2 inches. How exciting. Since I can't take any photos, I shall bore you with other details. Next week, I've got to go to Peabody, MA (that's pee-ba-dee to you) for work. I will meet with & train one of our distributors. This would all be wonderful, if I wasn't going by myself & knew someone I was meeting when I got there. I typically don't mind, but I will be there for my 29th birthday. Not exactly a fun way to spend it, alone in a hotel room.

I have been asked, speaking of birthdays, to provide a small list for the viewing public.

1. Psychotic Reactions & Carburetor Dung...by Lester Bangs.
The man actually understood the place of music in life. Which is to say, it is life.

2. On the Road with the Ramones...by Monte Melnick.
I have been saying for years that Monte should write a book. I grew up listening to these guys CONSTANTLY. I miss Joey. Voice of the generation I was 20 years too young to be in, but should've. Well, ok, him & Richard Hell. :)

3. Vibrators- Pure Mania.
One of those albumns I keep meaning to buy. We saw these guys at CBs recently. So cool that they still tour...

4. Mike Ness.
If anyone can actually get me Mike Ness, personally, just for me, I'd be forever greatful. Seriously. Words fail. Drool. Drool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

It is noro! I don't have the ball band any more though so i don't know which colour :\
Just after i finished the toe on that finished one there was a big band of red and cream. You can see it in the other foot, i'll have to get another photo of them :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home