Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Camera's Still Dead

So for anyone reading along, this remains a boring post. More WIP though. I started (and finished) the little elephant from List Minute Knitted Gifts. The book's by Joelle Hoverson, who owns Purl, in NYC. I really need to get to Purl & many of the other LYS in the city, and more locally here in Jersey & just haven't yet. Maybe I'll post a bad pic from my phone of the elephant, he's pretty cute. I also started the chevron tank from IK's website. It is one the PDF patterns they've got on there. I am using Noro Shinano, which is a wool/silk blend I traded for (gave away some Debbie Bliss Cotton Cashmere, which was great yarn but I still haven't learned to love knitting with cotton...)

I've also gotten started on a double knit large swatch to test out a nautical star motif I charted myself. If it comes out ok, I'll post the chart. Great for sweaters, etc. I want to do a matched pair, the nautical star & swallow, but that chart will obviously be a lot more complicated, so I'm putting it off...

The seaweed stole is on the back burner until I get the beads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home